Wellness Coach Canberra
What would it mean to you if you had optimal health and wellbeing?
What are you willing to do to get there?
What are your current barriers to achieving it?
What is wellness coaching?
Wellness is defined by the World Health Organisation as “…a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing, and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity”. As a holistic wellness coach, I believe wellness is a continuous inside-out process of awareness, education and growth – a way of life – which requires balancing the various aspects of the whole person. These aspects are physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, and can be understood by how well we balance our energy within 12 life processes or dimensions (see The Wellness Workbook by John Travis).
Wellness coaching considers all these dimensions to understand what your perception is of your wellbeing, how you think about it, how motivated you are to change it, and how you want it to be:
- Self-responsibility and self-acceptance: I am responsible for myself and accept who I am – I know my needs and how to meet them, I am the expert about myself, I am my own best friend.
- Breathing: I breathe – which promotes relaxation, centering the mind, calming emotions and increasing vitality.
- Sensing: I navigate my environment through the experience of light, heat, touch, sound, odour, taste and movement.
- Eating: I eat, and therefore nourish myself and provide energy to support optimal living.
- Moving: I move my body, and a balance of movement and rest is essential to health and wellbeing.
- Feeling: I express how I feel, which serves to motivate both thought and action and acts as an internal guidance system.
- Thinking: I think, which can be my best friend or my worst enemy. Being mindful of my thinking enables me to make positive choices for personal wellbeing.
- Playing & Working: I play and work, and in balancing this I support personal health and wellbeing and gives myself the energy to live optimally and perform at a high level.
- Communicating: I communicate, which allows me to share my internal reality of thoughts and feelings with others, allowing me to convey my wants and needs.
- Intimacy: I have relationships, and experience intimacy with friends, relatives or lovers with a foundation of trust.
- Finding Meaning: I wonder about who I am and why I am here, and addressing these questions encourages a balanced life.
- Transcending: I experience flow, being fully awake and engaged in the present moment, connecting to me to a deeper reality.
What do people say and experience after working with me?
I have hundreds of client hours supporting people just like you.
Do you want to know the power of your inner resources and start approaching your health & wellbeing from a different perspective, supported in a nurturing and non-judgemental way? Combining powerful holistic wellness coaching principles and PSYCH-K® we embark on a journey to truly harness your keys to health and wellbeing and transform the direction and momentum of your authentic life.
Take the step to transform today!
Most popular service provided
The “Harness your keys to Health & Wellbeing journey”
Intensive package of sessions for people who are serious about taking their health & wellbeing to the next level.
Combining powerful holistic wellness coaching principles and PSYCH-K® we embark on a journey to truly harness your keys to health and wellbeing and transform the direction and momentum of your authentic life.
Plus take home practical tools and strategies to continue your growth at home.